Strategic Alliance with Rocketfarm AS
Columbia/Okura LLC is pleased to announce a strategic alliance with Rocketfarm AS for the development of specialized palletizing software. This relationship will allow Columbia/Okura to provide a user friendly software package for usage with their collaborative palletizing applications.
Columbia/Okura has been working on the development of a mobile, collaborative palletizing product solution for some time. Columbia/Okura intends to launch this software with their release of a new product range of palletizing “cobots”. “The partnership with Rocketfarm allows Columbia/Okura to deliver a customized and user friendly palletizing software package to clients who need a light weight palletizer with high degree of flexibility” says Brian Hutton, President of Columbia/Okura LLC. The software is very intuitive and doesn’t require any prior programming experience. It’s designed to work seamlessly with Columbia/Okura’s collaborative palletizer.
Columbia/Okura continues to evolve product offerings to meet growing customer needs for safe, reliable and economical systems. The new collaborative product offering has five significant client benefits:
1) Efficient Set-up: Takes less than a full day; plugs into 110V AC wall power
2) Easy Operation and Pattern programming: No previous programming experience required
3) Quick Payback: Average payback is between 8-10 months, depending on application and industry
4) Flexible Deployment: Our mobile solution is easily moved and re-deployed to new lines
5) No guarding required: A vast majority of cobot applications work next to humans without perimeter guarding requirements
With almost 25 years of robotic palletizing experience, Columbia/Okura is ready to assist in providing the best automated solution for our client’s needs.